About Us

Our proficiency in design and manufacture of residential and commercial projects are shown in a diversity of areas.

Our Work

We have completed several distinctive projects for banks, colleges, libraries, hospitals and medical/dental facilities. These projects have been fabricated in wood and/or plastic laminate to our customers architectural specifications.

We have ample knowledge in both design and manufacture of residential cabinetry in oak, maple, hickory, cherry, alder and an array of other quality hardwoods. Along with our standard cabinetry forms we offer a variety of specialty items such as: Mantels, built-in Desks, Bookshelves, Wine Racks, and other special options.  All optional items, like our standard cabinets, are crafted with a personal touch to meet your individual expectations.

Commercial Projects

  • • Vancouver Housing Authority
  • • Newport Library
  • • Bank of Clark County
  • • Dr. David Nutter Office
  • • Longview Police Department Remodel
  • • Tigard Swimming Pool
  • • Progressive Insurance Office
  • • Gentle Dental Office (several locations)
  • • Clark County Fire Dist. No. 12
  • • Clark County Coroner’s Office
  • • Clark County Courthouse Lobby
  • • Clark County Sheriff’s Office

Residential Projects

  • Our residential division has expertise both in mass production and custom-built cabinetry. The following list are home builders we have worked with in the past along with those we continue to supply currently:
  • • Aho Construction, Inc.
  • • R. C. Olin Homes
  • • Amac Construction
  • • Brabec Homes
  • • Bridge Creek Construction
  • • Edgewood Construction
  • • Hiltop Homes
  • • Michelson Construction
  • • Seebald Custom Homes

Our History

06/10/1944

F.H. Sullivan Company first opened their doors in 1944 north of Vancouver, Washington. For over 60 years we have been designing, manufacturing and supplying quality residential and commercial cabinetry.

07/06/1967

Articles of Incorporation were filed in 1967 and F.H. Sullivan Co. became a corporation and continued to produce quality Cabinetry to the greater Vancouver-Portland area.

01/12/1999

In 1999 Mr. and Mrs. Banning purchased and merged their existing cabinet shop with F. H. Sullivan Company, Inc.

07/15/2008

F. H. Sullivan Co. Inc. purchased a new building and relocated to Kelso, Washington in 2008 which provided additional area to accommodate our high tech equipment and CNC machines. In addition, with added space our craftsmen are able to give individual attention to detail and maintain the integrity of the hands on excellence we are proud of.

11/15/2012

Since that merger, the Bannings have brought new design capabilities to the company by enhancing and streamlining the manufacturing process through computerization. The new technology has proven advantageous to both company and consumer. Providing high quality products yet very affordable for our customers.

11/01/2020

In November of 2020, F. H. Sullivan Co. Inc. was purchased by Mr. Truderung who has been working with the company since 1996 as a Cabinet assembler. Paul has been a long time local business owner and now contributes his many years in business management and experience to ensure F. H. Sullivan Co. Inc. will retain its principle integrity values in all the work they perform.